18 Nov 2009

Playing God.

"cant make my own descisions; or make any with prescision, maybe you should tell me off; so i don't go where you don't want me"

I hate it when people tell me how i should live MY life.. how i should act; or do things or even think, its like WTF, and then their doing things wrong themselves. It's like who gave you a pedastal and made you better then me, i know they can be older then me and stuff but i'm still a human being and stuff so i should be able to life my own life.

"next time you point a finger; i'll point you to the mirror."

i know no-body really wants to believe me anymore; but i'm just scared of hurting people so i'd rather lie not to hurt them... it's all too complicated in my opinon. I wish life was just more simple.

What do you do; when your lost and confused beyound imaginable?

ISMFYR x

No comments:

Post a Comment